Blockchain-powered Gagapay solves trust issues between companies and affiliate marketers (thenextweb.com)
Topics: software as a service, SaaS, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, additional features, smart contracts, beta testing, open source software
- The software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform usessmart contractsfor the designing and executing of marketing programs and is complemented by a marketplace for companies to contract with marketers for their campaigns.
- G agapay Network will be integrated withGagapay.com(the company is launching this project separately as a ready-made product in Q3 2018 withprepaid cards) so as to facilitate the use and spending ofcryptocurrencyrewards for its customers.
- The first phase of thepublic crowd salewill open to sell50 million GTAs(priced at $0.04 per token) followed by asecond phasefor440 million GTAs($0.05 per token).
- The remaining tokens from the sale will be distributed as follows: 14 percent for thecompany reserve, 10 percent for the team, 3 percent for the developers, 3 percent set aside for airdropping andbounty programs, and 1 percent for theGaga foundation.
‘We’re really going to feel the vibes’: Facebook’s F8 attracts marketers wanting answers – Digiday (digiday.com)
Topics: Snapchat, media companies, WhatsApp, digital marketing, Mark Zuckerberg, video chat, enterprise software, augmented reality
- This year’s gathering should have a less triumphal tone (except for a performance by Logic), as thetech companygrapples with pushback from the rise offake news, its pivot away from media in itsnews feedand itsdata privacy scandals.
- Parker Ray, head of digital atMWWPR, said he expects Zuckerberg’s acknowledgment of theCambridgeAnalyticascandal to come early to emphasize the importance, but also to “get it over with.” However,chief security officerAlex Stamoswill host a session titled “Security at Facebook Scale” following the keynote.
- But amajor video publisheronFacebook Watch.
- Of course,data privacyis something that’s scrutinized at the company, so businesses may be less willing to give thesocial network accessto more of their information.
Setting the right digital marketing objectives (smartinsights.com)
Topics: user experience, lead generation, digital marketing, Digital, Ecommerce, conversion funnel, goal setting, specific objectives
- It’s useful to be clear on the difference between vision vs goals vs objectives vs KPIs as themeasurement pyramidrelating them shows.
- With long-term digital marketing initiatives and transformation projects, the same is true, so it’s essential that your digital marketing strategy features clear, SMART marketing objectives so that you have targets you can review performance against.
- According to the research, the most important goals relate tolead generation(relevant to companies who don’t sell online who are focused on lead generation) andonline sales revenue(for those that do).
Disney Digital to launch an over-the-top video app for millennials, as it woos advertisers burned by YouTube (techcrunch.com)
Topics: Youtube, Netflix, Disney, Facebook, podcast, streaming video, fan film, millennials
- The ad-supported app comes fromDisney’seditorial brand, Oh My Disney, and will feature Disneysocial contentand other short-form video programming from Oh My Disney as well asDisney Digital Network’s editorial voices andMaker creatorsand partnerships, the company says.
- In addition to thenew video app, DDN announced itsnewest brand,DisneyEats, which will celebrate the food served at Disney parks – some of which has developed a cult following of its own, likeDoleWhips.
- DDN also unveiled a slate of new series and other digital programs, including the newDisney Eats x Tastemadecontent, anew Oh My Disney podcast, a returning ClubMickey mouse, and others acrossDisney Style(aDisney Family.
5 Things CMOs Need To Know About Blockchain And Influencer Marketing (forbes.com)
Topics: social media, cryptocurrency, network effects, Content sharing, Telegram, driving force, quality content, high fees
- Online educators and creators need to have asustainable livelihood, but more importantly, that livelihood needs to be secure, fast, and sustainable — and crypto-marketing which is defined as “the process of understanding what a customer values so well that it can be embedded into a crypto-token protocol, which will appreciate incustomer utilityasnetwork effectstake a hold spurred on by organically incentivized word-of-mouth” andcryptocurrencyjust may be the answer.
- Companies like AC3 are recreating theonline creator marketplaceby partnering withonline educatorsand influencers on their own platform, but in a brand new way.
- In contrast to traditional brand building — idea, design, product, marketing and brand — in thecrypto space, the road map is to establish followers with heavy marketing of idea, and then design and build for the pre-existing user base.
Neil Patel on Digital Marketing Basics, Content Building, and 2018 Trends (earlytorise.com)
Topics: Snapchat, Linkedin, online marketing, WordPress, Reddit, Quora, Twitter, social network
- We’ll get to that surprising origin story in a moment, but for now, you should know one thing about Neil: He’s second-to-none in the world of digital marketing, and has clocked millions in profits formultinational corporationslike GM andMicrosoft.
- You can’t do everything at once as a startup because you don’t have enough time, so try out different platforms and see what resonates with yourideal customer.
- Their algorithms consider how often your brand is searched, how many backlinks exist fromexternal sitesto your own, how many comments are on your site, how often people visit and what they look at, etc.
- It’s tracking how many times people read or engage with your content; how long they stay on your site; what other kinds of content they’re reading; and if they’re sharing or commenting on that content.
12 inspiring digital marketing case studies prove ROI (barnraisersllc.com)
Topics: Snapchat, web traffic, content marketing, lead generation, social media, Twitter, digital marketing, customer experience
- Clean & Clear’s Snap Ads andFilterscampaign generated an 11.2% lift inAided Awareness(5.5X higher thanMillward brownNorms) and a 7% lift inbrand favorability(3.5X higher thanMillward Brown Mobile Norms).
- Compared to itsnormal sales emailstheinfographicachieved a 96% lift inemail revenue, while onHCCMIS’sblog postfeaturing the graphic achieved3.9m views, of which 90% were new visitors.
- KLM: Noticed, from one of its employees, that a lot of people were asking aboutsocial payments, so they spoke to KLM’s IT andaccounts teamsto see if it was possible to set it up.This resulted in a new social payments tool, which cost €3,500 to setup and now takes €80,000 per week in sales.
- Mann Family Dental saw a: 1) 270% increase inweb traffic2) 10X increase in leads and a 3) 50% increase in patients generated from the website.