Google: Click Depth Matters More for SEO than URL Structure – Search Engine Journal (searchenginejournal.com) – Jun 09 2018
brick and mortar,
ecommerce store owner
- So especially if your homepage is generally the strongest page on your website, and from the homepage it takesmultiple clicksto actually get to one of these stores, then that makes it a lot harder for us to understand that these stores are actually pretty important.
- On the other hand, if it’s one click from thehome pageto one of these stores then that tells us that these stores are probably pretty relevant, and that probably we should be giving them a little bit of weight in thesearch resultsas well.
- So it’s more a matter of how many links you have to click through to actually get to that content rather than what the URL structure itself looks like.”
How to do YouTube SEO in 2018 (link-assistant.com)
- If still in doubts, have a look at this: 92% ofmobile video viewersshare videos with others — RendrFxYoutubereportsmobile video consumptionincreases 100% every year —HubspotA video in an email leads to 200-300% increase inclick-through rates– Hubspot 55% of people watch videos online every single day —Digital Information WorldBy 2019, global consumer Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic — SmallBizTrends
- I personally think this feature is super cool, because it really gives you clear understanding of what yourpotential customerstype intoYoutubewhile searching for some products or services related to your business, and, which is by no means less important, how they call it.
- If you have a sequence of videos to go on your channel one by one, just go through the same steps picking the time you want each video to go live and forget about it for good.
- So, the best thing you can possibly do is creating a video that would keep viewers’ attention from the very start till the end, make them want to watch more of your content, subscribe to your channel, and comment.
- They can be of 6 various kinds, those that: Promote a video or playlist Encourage viewers to participate in apoll Linkto anapproved websitePromote another channel Feature anonprofit organizationEncourage your viewers to support the creation ofvideo content.
Does The Meta Description Tag Affect SEO & Search Engine Rankings? (cognitiveseo.com) – Jun 08 2018
- However, sincemeta descriptionsshow in the search engine results, they can affect CTRs (click through rates), which are linked toSEO &rankings.
- If themeta description tagis missing,
- I’m not sure if it’s missing on this page only or if it’s a general thing, but… well, themeta description tagisn’t there.
Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Meta Descriptions, News Publishers, Algorithm SEO Impacts & Yoast Plugin (seroundtable.com)
- Yoast had a bug that may or may not have impacted your
- Make sure to subscribe to ourvideo feedor subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background.
How to Use SEO to Grow Your Law Firm Website Traffic (2018) (business.tutsplus.com)
search engine optimization,
- The numbers above clearly show the importance of SEO for law firms which is why in this article we’ll discuss the basics of SEO for lawyers, show youpotential SEO pitfallsto avoid, and share tips onrecommended SEO practicesforlaw firm websites.
- If your website is ranked on the first page ofbetter chancesof getting more leads, inquiries, and more clients because most people won’t have the time to go through all of those results and will usually stick to first page results.
- Traditional marketing means you’ll have to repeat the process and continually re-invest in ads, networking or other methods which not only impacts your budget, it also requirestime investmentFocuses on reaching out topotential clientswho may or may not need your services at that particular moment and comes with the risk of them not remembering you when they actually need your services
- Once you optimize your site forspecific keywordsandsearch terms, your website will always show up as a result which means you only need to ensure that it stays high up on theresults pagewith quality,fresh contentIt’s easier to see what’s working and what’s not so you can tweak and optimize without going over your budget Focuses on educating about your services and making it easier for clients to find you and come to you exactly when they need your services
- Getting listed inlocal online directoriesused to be arecommended SEO practicethat not only gave you a backlink to your site, it also allowed your law firm to appear in search engines while your website didn’t yet receive a lot of visitors and traffic.